EES ARMY EVALUATION SYSTEM IS A HELPFUL TOOL TO CREATE EVALUATION REPORTS AND CHECK THE EVALUATION PROCESSING STATUS FOR ALL ARMY OFFICERS AND NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICERS.
The EES Army Evaluation System has a primary focus on assessing soldiers’ duty performance and potential. It evaluates how well soldiers perform any assigned task while following the Army rules and leadership requirements. The assessment also includes the judgment about the soldiers’ ability at present and potential higher ranks.
Let’s explore more about EES, its benefits, and how to access it.
What is EES Army Evaluation System?
EES – Evaluation Entry System – is a web-based form system for Army OERs (Officer Evaluation Reports), Regular Army, and the U.S. Army Reserve NCOERs (NonCommissioned Officer Evaluation Reports).
EES Army Evaluation System is a tool to complete, check the evaluation processing status, and submit evaluations to the Army HRC. EES integrates various features like APD FORMS lookup, AKO MyForms submission, Doctrine references, the form wizard, profile calculators, IWRS, and more.
The valid forms for the evaluation report are:
- DA Form 67–10 series for OERs
- DA Form 2166–9 series for NCOERs
What are EES Benefits?
EES Army Evaluation System offers some useful advantages as follow:
- An improved wizard for rating chain guidelines.
- EES Rating Chain Tool that allows commanders, commandants, and other leaders to create and launch rating chain publications to organizations and units.
- Evaluation prepared by Human Resource professionals
- A multi-pane screen enables users to view the form and data input at once
- A built-in tool for viewing and managing the profiles of Raters and Senior Raters
- A quick reference to the Army Regulation (AR) 623-3 and the Department of the Army Pamphlet (DA PAM) 623-3.
- Users don’t have to access multiple systems
- The integration of several evaluation tools into a single system.
- EES, combined with the Senior Rater Evaluation Timeliness report (one of the Senior Rater Profile report), helps the senior raters fulfill their responsibilities.
How to Access EES Army Evaluation System
- To access EES, you must go to this web address: https://evaluations.hrc.army.mil/
- You must have a valid Department of Defense CAC.
- Select your Digital Certificate and click “OK”.
- Select your correct and applicable CAC card certificate
- Select “I agree to the terms of the User Agreement” and click “Accept Terms”.
- You can navigate various functions of EES, including your profile, OER and NCOER training recourses, tools, and more.
Focusing on the Army members’ duty performance, EES Army Evaluation System evaluates their ability in completing their current assigned tasks. Also, it assesses the potential opportunity that they will obtain impending higher grades or greater responsibilities.
ALSO READ:[show-list showpost=5 category=”army” sort=sort]