ALMS ARMY LOGIN REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE CAC OR AKO CREDENTIALS TO ACCESS IT. THIS ARTICLE WILL COVER THE INFORMATION THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW BEFORE USING IT.
As the technology evolved within the past years, the Army has also embraced the idea that some can be done via an online system. The ALMS is one of the results of that particular development. From time to time, the Army upgraded the service to become better and more efficient, but how do you even do an ALMS Army Login?
What is ALMS?
Before we log in to the service, it is best to briefly know what you are working with. The ALMS is short for Army Learning Management System, it is an online education and training system dedicated to civilians and Soldiers. This service provides flexibility and stability for soldiers and families as it can reduce schoolhouse time and costs. Up until 2021, the Army is still providing updates and support, hoping that the ALMS can one day be used on mobile devices.
What Do You Need to Access ALMS?
In order to access the ALMS you have to complete your Army registration. From there, you will receive accounts that you can use for your Army activities. Here are two accounts that you can use to gain access to ALMS:
CAC is short for Common Access Card. The CAC card is very important as you will use this card and the email that you assigned to it in almost every step of your Army activities, including in the ALMS.
2. CAC Reader
The CAC cannot work alone, you will need to acquire the hardware designed to read the information and transfer it to the Army network. You will also need to install the software driver.
3. AKO Account
Lastly, you can access the ALMS using an approved AKO (Army Knowledge Online) account type.
How to Login to ALMS
Once you have acquired the items needed, you can try to do an ALMS Army Login by following these steps:
- Have your CAC and CAC reader ready.
- Plug in your CAC before accessing the ALMS website.
- Configure your computer web browser to make it work with a government-based website, you can view the full tutorial here.
- Go to https://www.lms.army.mil/.
- You can choose whether you want to log in using CAC or AKO, if you want to use your AKO account, enter the information needed at the login page.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you can select “Search for Training” and type in the course that you want to participate in. Once decided, click on “Begin Registration” and finish with “Complete Registration”.
That concludes the guide on how to do an ALMS Army login. If you are still having trouble and require assistance, you can file an email to [email protected].
ALSO READ:[show-list showpost=5 category=”army” sort=sort]