TO ACCESS THE FEATURES OFFERED IN ARMY CAREER TRACKER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG INTO THE PORTAL. HERE IS SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACT ARMY LOGIN PAGE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW.
Army Career Tracker (ACT) is popularly known as a personalized, easy-to-use website to customize your plan in reaching career goals and leadership developments. Before accessing the site, you might need to note several things about ACT Army Login Page and keep in mind that only the authorized device can access the site. See the information below.
Do I Need an AKO Account for the ACT?
Obtaining an Army Knowledge Online (AKO) account is necessary for logging into Army Career Tracker (ACT). AKO is made for public information and recruitment for the U.S. Army. It is generally required to have an AKO account if you want to be enlisted in the Army. Here are some steps for your guide.
- Follow the security policy of the Department of Defense (DoD) related to AKO for access.
- Provide a combination of a CAC (Common Access Card) smart card and PIN or a password.
- Register yourself in AKO Login Page at https://www.us.army.mil/
- Once you get an AKO account, you can also access ACT Army Login Page within the AKO site.
Why is My Access to ACT an Error?
Army Career Tracker (ACT) is generally able to be accessed directly through its main portal https://actnow.army.mil/. However, you might be faced with error notifications, e.g., “Certificate Error”, “Site Not Secure Error”, or “Connection Not Private Error”. This could happen if you try to access the ACT site through Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer. The reason behind the notifications could be due to the “self-secure” action featured in many websites of the Department of Defense (DoD) to secure their sites with military security from any potentially non-authorized devices. If it is the case, take a look at the guide below.
- Continue safely past the warning to access the website if you receive the error messages.
- Switch your browser to Google Chrome or Internet Explorer if you’re currently using Mozilla Firefox.
- Remember to have your Common Access Card (CAC) smart card and CAC reader available.
- Go to https://actnow.army.mil/ to access ACT and click the “Login on Now” button.
- If that doesn’t work, go directly to the portal here and click “potential security risk”.
- If the registration issues keep coming, contact the ACT Help Desk at [email protected] or the ACT Service Desk at [email protected]
The information above would hopefully help you to access ACT Army Login Page. Overall, there is no specific registration for the ACT as all you need is only to get your AKO account and CAC smart card ready. If you have further queries regarding the registration and logging-in process, reach the help desk and service desk mentioned above for more information.